Star of the popular children's program Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Fred Rogers' various roles as a television host, educator, author, and songwriter have allowed his Erdős-Bacon-Sabbath number to be finite.
His verified Erdős-Bacon-Sabbath number is 17, the highest current verified EBS number. His Bacon number, 2, is the (tied) lowest of those with a verified EBS number.
Erdős Number: 9
- (9) Fred Rogers
- Mister Rogers Talks with Parents
- (8) Barry Head
- Mister Rogers’ Plan & Play Book
- (7) Roberta Schomburg
- Language activities
- (6) Ethel Tittnich
- Supply and demand in early childhood services
- (5) Robert B. McCall
- Bias in the analysis of repeated-measures designs: some alternative approaches
- (4) Mark I. Appelbaum
- Variance stabilizing transformations and the power of the F test
- (3) David B. Vudescu
- Does probability weighting matter in probability elicitation?
- (2) Ali Abbas
- Invariance of multiattribute utility functions under shift transformations
- (1) János D. Aczél
- The non-existence of a Hamel-basis and the general solution of Cauchy’s functional equation for non-negative numbers
- (0) Paul Erdős